Regional Human Resources Business PartnerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Regional Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Regional Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for aligning strategic business objectives, employees, and management for designated member banks/affiliates. This position serves as a consultant to leaders and managers on HR related issues and assists to formulate, implement, lead and manage the people management agendas which support strategic business objectives. The Regional HRBP is a member of the management team of the designated member banks/affiliates and actively advocates and implements HR best practices. This position maintains an effective level of business literacy about the member banks/affiliates’ employees, business plans and processes, financial position, culture and external competitor and customer trends..
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in related discipline is a plus.
- 10+ years of HR management experience, 5+ at strategic level.
- Strong knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including compensation practices, recruiting, employee relations, performance management, team working, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven experience resolving complex HR related employee issues.
- HRCI SPHR or SHRM – SCP certifications preferred.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship -We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance– We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment– We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|