Credit Analyst IHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Credit Analyst I to join our growing team in Dubuque, Iowa. The Credit Analyst I is responsible for conducting credit analyses consisting of gathering, analyzing and interpreting credit information for existing and prospective customers in order to assess credit quality and to minimize risk and potential loss on banking relationships. This will include an understanding of the history of business, ownership, type of business entity, and industry/sector of the borrower.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 1-3 years of related experience as a Credit Analyst or Commercial Loan Officer.
- Knowledge of ProfitMax, InfoAccess, and AS400/Fiserv software applications preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of commercials and agricultural lending, appropriate banking laws and regulations, and bank policies and procedures preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship -We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance– We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment– We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|