Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is currently partnering with a Peosta client that is looking for multiple candidates in their production facility. This position offers a clean working environment and 12 hour shifts.
- 1st shift: 7am-7pm (36 hours 1st week; 48 hours 2nd week | Some weekends required)
- 2nd shift: 7pm-7am (36 hours 1st week; 48 hours 2nd week | Some weekends required)
Essential Job Functions (Other duties may be assigned):
- Properly seal, label and stack cartons of finished product.
- Obtain needed packaging supplies..
- Performs hand and machine packing duties such placing box on stand, and removing filled box from stand.
- Monitor quality of product.
- Perform janitorial work, sweep, clean and wipe down machinery, maintaining a clean and orderly work area
To learn more about these positions; please call 563.556.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
12 Hour Shift
|Years of Experience||--|