IT Project ManagerPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
Plan, initiate, and manage PSSI information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. The PM sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects, and prepares reports for management regarding status of projects. This person may also lead and direct the work of others in their department. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This is a full-time, exempt position working core hours and will report to the Director of Information Technology.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Identify and develop business requirements
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies and disaster recovery plans.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience from an accredited college or university) plus a minimum of four years of project management experience
- Three or more years of experience in software project management
- Familiarity with infrastructure operations, SDLC and project management
- Vendor management experience and the related infrastructure knowledge to guide them
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|