Payroll SpecialistHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serve clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS).
HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP) is seeking a payroll specialist to join our team. The payroll specialist is responsible for supporting, processing and assisting clients with their payroll and payroll questions.
- Processing client payrolls
- Answering calls in a timely manner
- Assisting and advising customers in the utilization of payroll software
- Sealing checks and assembling reports
- Managing miscellaneous projects as assigned
The ideal candidate:
We're seeking a detail-oriented individual who will prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service.
This role requires:
- Associate degree or at least one year of related experience
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Prior payroll or accounting experience a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support the physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|