ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 35th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 700 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Consultant Development Program
The best team is created with people who think like you do…. And people who don’t.
Fast forward one year…. It’s hard to believe that answering that one little job posting could have changed your life, but look at what you’ve been able to accomplish, what you’ve learned, and how you’ve developed both personally and professionally. This is all made possible by our talented and successful leaders that are ready to take you under their wings and teach you all you need to know in the world of benefits.
Cottingham & Butler commits to investing in YOU. Our Consultant Development Program is a training program that will provide you with the tools that you need to be successful in our benefits division. You will be surrounded by talented and prosperous mentors that will help develop your career. Our career-oriented program will develop you into a competent, knowledgeable, and well prepared Benefits Manager. As a Benefit Manager, you will provide high-quality analysis, recommendations, and service to clients and prospects as it relates to the development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of their employee benefit programs.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Now is your chance to make a decision that will not only help shape your career, but your life. Don’t let this opportunity pass by without submitting your resume!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|