Investment AssistantHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
- Responsible for the generation and analysis of reports covering account asset allocation and cash positions, meeting packets and other documents.
- Monitor trading issues from the company's accounting systemto enable the correction or delegation of problems found.
- Codes and retrieves information for/from document/data storage system.
Composes and sends routine written correspondence.
- Arranges and coordinates meeting attendance, travel schedules and reservations of Investment Staff.
- Assists the Investment department with special projects as necessary.
- Answers phone calls and email correspondence in support of the Investment staff in a professional and efficient manner.
- Maintains general knowledge of the economic environment to be able to speak competently on current events.
- Completes annual ELearning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to job function.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance and Economics or equivalent work experience; required.
- 1-3 years professional office experience
- Previous experience with investment products preferred but not required
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications required
- Cursory knowledge of account structure, fee structure, and investment offerings
- Working knowledge of Morningstar, Bloomberg, SEI software programs desired
- Ability to quickly learn and use diverse software required.
- Awareness of economic and financial markets
- Ability to support and receive instruction and direction from multiple staff members is required.
- Strong problem-solving and attention-to-detail skills: responsible for meeting quality standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|