Registered Nurse / LPNSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Registered Nurse / LPN
Location: Dubuque, IA
Shift: Evenings (2pm – 10pm)
Wage: $19.50 - $23.25+ /hour (Wage is dependent on skill set and experience)
You Pick --> Part Time or Full Time | Direct Hire Opportunity
Hi there. You’re a nurse in Dubuque, IA and there’s no shortage of job opportunities in the area. But we’re looking for someone who is looking for more than a job – we’re seeking a long term care career focused individual. Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a privately owned long term care facility located in Dubuque looking to add to their evening team. Someone who is compassionate, has a proven ability to take initiative, is a leader, and has a sense of humor.
What you get to do:
- Foster and affirm the mission, core values and philosophy of the hiring company
- Maintain confidentiality regarding resident, employee and facility business.
- Participate in the admission, transfer and discharge process of all residents to and within the facility
- Provide leadership in conducting resident rounds. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care each shift relevant to level of care; report all pertinent information or resident condition to Care Manager and/or Coordinator of Health Care Services; document in resident chart as appropriate;
- Contact physician regarding changes in resident conditions as necessary;
- Receive, transcribe, process and implement new orders prescribed by physicians;
- Receive report from previous shift, give report to oncoming shift; passing on pertinent information relevant to the continuity of care of the residents;
- Assign, mentor and supervise activities of nursing assistants and medication aides in the performance of their duties and complete performance appraisals, keeping Nursing Supervisor informed of performances;
- Assure a safe environment for residents and staff by following established policies and procedures;
- Maintain infection control by following universal precautions as established by OSHA;
- Facilitate an environment of wellness, promoting maximum independence for each resident;
- Administer medications and treatments in accordance with Iowa Code of Nursing;
What we need from you:
- Graduate of NLN accredited college or school of nursing.
- Current license to practice in the State of Iowa.
- Actively pursue educational opportunities to facilitate personal and professional growth and development.
- Ability to promote favorable relationships with ancillary health care providers.
- Ability to empower staff; work as team member and relate well to staff and residents.
- Maintain open communication with direct supervisor and administrative staff regarding resident condition and changes.
If you are interested in learning more, contact Amanda Saylor today: email@example.com
No need for a super fancy resume. Just send me a note and we can go from there.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.