The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality. Our employees experience a nurturing work environment committed to the values of service and hospitality. The Sisters of the Presentation community consists of 105 vowed members and 133 associates, each bringing a unique energy and dedication to Presentation ministries. The community preserves the integrity of the human person and of all creation. In both communal and individual ways, we strive to integrate the three dimensions of creation: interiority, differentiation, and communion. We have committed ourselves to having a visionary role within the church and society, witnessing joy, compassion, inclusion, and justice. Presentation sisters offer a variety of programs and activities to assist your listening, enrich your life and support your spiritual and personal and professional growth.
The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality. Employees experience a nurturing work environment committed to the values of service and hospitality. Join our team where you can enjoy an excellent staffing ratio in a non-regulated home environment.
- As a Nurse, you will provide clinical and/or leadership skills in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing care delivered to each sister in Nagle Center.
- Responsible for the oversight of 1-2 nursing assistants within the nursing unit and Mount Loretto (Motherhouse).
- Will participate in providing health maintenance and management of illnesses.
- Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of sisters in the delivery of services.
- Must have ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- 3rd Shift (10p-6a) 40 hours/bi-weekly.
- One 30-minute paid lunch period is provided per 8 hour shift, in addition to 2 – 15 minute rest periods.
- Current State of Iowa nursing license or be willing to obtain licensure, and be in good standing.
- Minimum one year experience in long-term health care facility, preferred, but not required.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to visit our website to apply
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||2360 Carter Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||2360 Carter Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|