Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
Technicians complete all needed repairs keeping quality, safety, and expediency at the forefront. Technicians work with Safety, Shop and Operations personnel to improve vehicle out of service standards and ensure compliance with DOT and Company requirements. Technicians are also responsible for inventory controls, processing order paperwork, and maintaining. Technicians are relied on daily to keep our fleet of trucks and trailers in top condition.
- Repair trucks, trailers and any other equipment
- Communicate with shop Manager
- Fill out work orders and document parts used
- Labor times for repairs completed.
- shop parts inventoried and organized along with a safe/clean workspace.
- Minimum of 2 years’ truck and trailer repair experience.
- Good communications skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry experience.
- Mechanic aptitude and ability to operate shop tools and air tools.
- Ability to read shop service manuals.
- Be able to work independently
- High school or equivalent
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|