Content Project ManagerMcGraw-Hill, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Lead, communicate, and execute on core projects by managing the plan, budget, schedule, content creation, assembly, implementation, and final delivery. Ensure all projects meet market needs, quality, cost, and delivery requirements. Execute projects on time, within budget, and in adherence to MHHE quality standards. Provide solutions for resolving issues.
- Manage global partners and resources to ensure successful completion of all assigned projects. Evaluate performance, quality of work, and compliance with project specifications, and resolve issues to ensure continual development and training of external resources. Report vendor ratings as requested.
- Provide authors and other product team members with content preparation guidelines and evaluate sample work during development stage for technical and production compliance, including awareness of accessibility. Perform technical review of prospective projects as needed and prepare for and participate in all meetings for assigned projects.
- Communicate and negotiate planning and product schedules with Program Manager, product team, authors, and global partners. Collaborate with all external resources and team members to ensure schedules and budgets are maintained for all assigned projects. Ensure integrity of data in all systems, specifically I Pub and CAST
- Collaborates with the program manager and product team to implement course and program goals and objectives. Establishes early program plan, including scope, high-level schedule, resource allocations, budget, risk, and quality deliverables. Ensures a realistic plan for product execution is created.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Math, Physical Science and Engineering project management in educational publishing preferred, including digital content production and establishing third party relationships
- Familiarity with entire publishing process, including multi-channel content delivery
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to lead a team as the production expert and provide advice on production workflow
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|