Retail / Tasting Room ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Retail / Tasting Room Manager
Location: Galena, IL
Hours: Full Time (Some weekends & holidays)
Wage: $34,000 - $36,000+ /year
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a local Galena company seeking a customer centric leader for their Retail & Tasting room. If you have experience as a store manager and possess knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales and marketing, contact Amanda today to learn more about this customer focused career opportunity.
What you get to do:
- Managing and coordinating all daily consumer facing activities on property, including greeting visitors, providing tastings, wine education and tour and tasting room events staffing
- Driving sales and club acquisition results within all sales and experience venues
- Assembling a high performing staff and providing consistent training, analytics, motivation and other activities required to drive success
- Collaborating and working well within the overall retail sales team management to coordinate consumer, large groups, tasting room events, etc.
- Developing and building partnerships within the company
- Assist in setting annual Tasting Room budgets and monthly budget reviews
- Cultivate a high performing sales organization
- Ordering/displaying Merchandise for gift shop. Meeting with Representatives, knowing trends as well as using sales reports to purchase product. Entering of new product and Purchase Orders. Also in charge of the displaying of merchandise to help drive sales.
- Handling all aspects of online shipping orders
- Event space/planning. Working with Events Coordinator to execute private events.
- Responsible for the daily deposits/banking
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of prior relevant experience in a managerial role is required; candidates with retail, direct to consumer sales, restaurant or hotel experience will be strongly preferred
- College degree in retail/business management or hospitality, or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must
- Superior customer service skills and service driven
- Enthusiasm for wine and interest in expanding expertise
- Must be proficient on computers and programs including the Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding and identifying with sales reporting
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, follow-up and work in a fast pace environment under pressure
- Must be 21 years of age & possess a valid driver’s license
If you are interested in learning more, please connect with Amanda Saylor (resume preferred):
Amanda@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|