Assesment Content Project ManagerMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Lead, communicate, and execute on digital projects by managing the plan, budget, schedule, content creation, assembly, implementation, and final delivery. Ensure all projects meet market needs, quality, cost, and delivery requirements. Execute projects on time, within budget, and in adherence to MHHE quality standards. Provide solutions for resolving issues.
- Manage global partners and resources to ensure successful completion of all assigned projects. Evaluate performance, quality of work, and compliance with project specifications, and resolve issues to ensure continual development and training of external resources. Report vendor ratings as requested.
- Evaluate sample work during development stage for technical and production compliance, including awareness of ADA compliance. Perform technical review of prospective projects as needed and prepare for and participate in all meetings for assigned projects.
- Communicate and negotiate planning and product schedules with Program Manager, editorial team, and global partners. Collaborate with all external resources and team members to ensure schedules and budgets are maintained for all assigned projects. Ensure integrity of data in all systems, specifically pub.
- Collaborates with the program manager and product team to implement course and program goals and objectives. Establishes early program plan, including scope, high-level schedule, resource allocations, budget, risk, and quality deliverables. Ensures a realistic plan for product execution is created.
- Participate in initiatives, such as process improvement initiatives, piloting new products and services, and vendor initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management, including digital content production and establishing and maintaining third party relationships.
- Familiarity with entire publishing process, including multi-channel content delivery
- Ability to recognize and resolve potential issues with permissions/rights and ADA compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to do training and provide technical support
- Editorial experience a plus.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and tight deadlines while ensuring consistent progress on projects.
- Proficiency in publishing workflows and digital toolsets.
- Strong knowledge of digital content authoring tools and related technologies, including HTML, Amazon Cloud, pub and HTML 5, and other emerging technologies.
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago