Tractor/Trailer Mechanic 2nd shift ($16.00)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
- Perform preventative maintenance and general repairs on tractor and trailer units to Company and DOT standards.
- Mechanic completes all needed repairs keeping quality, safety, and expediency at the forefront.
- Mechanic is the service provider as well as diagnostic technician and trouble shooter for Drivers, Driver Managers, and Driver Trainers by ensuring their needs are met through effective communication on all equipment repairs.
- Mechanic works with Safety and Operations personnel and Drivers to improve vehicle out of service standards and ensure compliance with DOT and Company requirements.
- Mechanic is also responsible for inventory controls and processing order paperwork.
- Mechanic is relied on daily to keep our fleet of trucks and trailers in top condition.
If you are interested in applying for this immediate opening contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com Today!
As always, Never a fee for the applicant!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Carrie Cannon|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Carrie.Cannon@Expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Temp To Hire
Full or Part Time
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|