Sales Support/Inside Sales ($30k-$35k)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local Dubuque company is looking for a Sales Support/Inside Sales Rep to add to their growing team!
Receives (by telephone and fax) requests for information, quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
Pay Range: $30,000-$35,000
- Receives telephone and fax requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from distributors, dealers, and domestic customers. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Uses a PC to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes to customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Follows up on inquiries by checking computer runs on PC for delivery information. Works closely with expeditor in production control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers in the United States.
- Makes price quotations immediately by phone on price book items. Prepares forms for price quotations on items not contained in price book and forwards to market managers for preparation of quotations.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of the customer when rush orders are received.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
Previous customer service background. Knowledge of personal computers and software, including WORD and EXCEL.
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please email your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com at Express Employment Professionals today! Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Madi Jantsch|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|