Kennel AttendantSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Dog lovers this position is for you! A local dog training center in Dubuque, IA is seeking an Associate to join their Doggy Daycare and Kennel team!
Doggy Daycare and Kennel Associate
Hours: Initially will start as part-time consisting of 20-30 hours. This position will require some weekends/holidays).
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Supervising dogs in Doggy Daycare (behavior/activity)
- Cleaning/maintaining the kennel area
- feeding/medicating dogs, bathing dogs, and general housekeeping duties
- Providing customer service to their humans and general office duties (answering the phone, checking out clients)
Qualified applicants are those with (but not limited to):
- Some related work experience and/or training preferred
- Both language and mathematical skills
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Capable of standing/walking for long duration
- Capable of lifting 40+ pounds.
If you are interested in joining a team who are passionate about dogs, apply by emailing Kelly today!
Kelly@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.