Digital Solutions ManagerKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Are you a strong critical thinker and problem solver? Do you like the idea of working with innovative people and technologies? Does the idea of having influence on educational teaching and learning interest you? If you want to make the next step in your career and join our Higher Education Management team, keep reading.
At Kendall Hunt, as a Digital Solutions Manager, you are able to do just that. You will be collaborating with our sales, editorial, marketing, production, and IT teams, authors, and college instructors to help create unique products and solutions designed to benefit students. In this position, you will be exposed to and have influence on the most modern educational technologies and solutions in the world today.
Who We Are
Kendall Hunt is a leader in customized educational publishing, course content, and educational technology solutions. Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Kendall Hunt Publishing has been privately owned and operated for almost 75 years. With over 8,000 published titles (both print and digital products), we are an established, higher education company that offers high quality educational materials, services and solutions to the Higher Education market. We see enormous business opportunity because we know most students don't read traditional 900-page textbooks...unless they're cramming for a test. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Week, the Digital Solutions Manager Will...
- Work closely with digital platform partners, manages author resources and companies that produce products that would be considered "add-ons" or "enhancements" to existing Higher Education products
- Train sales and internal departments on digital platforms, resources and value-added products
- Provide demos of various products and solutions when needed by internal and external customers
- Assist authors with customer service needs related to digital platforms
- Consult with multiple sales groups within the Higher Education division to solve problems and offer sales related digital solutions
- Work closely with the Higher Education Divisions Head directly to ensure vision and strategies for Higher Education are being implemented and supported
- Work with the Higher Education Division Head directly to create strategic partnerships and alliances
Characteristics of Who KH Looks For in a Digital Solutions Manager
- Competitive, determined, highly organized, and self-motivated
- A top performer that is used to going above and beyond the minimum expectations
- Someone who sees time as a resource that should not be wasted
- Someone who possesses strong leadership qualities
- Someone with 5+ years of Higher Education Sales and/or Education Technology experience
- Someone who is genuinely intellectually curious
- Extremely professional with a strong business acumen
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. All applicants must have bachelor's degree. Send your resume and cover letter.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.