Nursing Assistant Clinical Adjunct InstructorsSouthwest Wisconsin Technical College, FENNIMORE, WI
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College, Fennimore, WI is committed to excellence in education. The College assists individuals to develop employment skills, a lifelong commitment to learning, and a respect for diversity. Programs and services meet the changing needs of business, industry, and society.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
• Teach the practice of Nursing Assistant care, knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the nursing
skills lab, and in the clinical setting.
• Design, facilitate, and revise activities in the health care agencies that accommodates a
variety of learning styles and promotes optimum student learning.
• Teach core ability skills and employability skills (resume writing, interviewing skills, etc)
• Promote continuous quality improvement of curriculum and program operations to increase
• Work cooperatively with current Southwest Tech staff.
• Continuously evaluate student progress providing informative and summative feedback through
formal and informal means.
• Attend program advisory committee meetings.
• Ability to generate, organize, and implement course outlines and lesson plans to meet
specific needs of students representing diverse backgrounds.
• Assist with marketing the courses, seminars, workshops, etc.
• Pursue and maintain appropriate certifications, qualifications, and licensure to maintain a
high level of technical competency.
• Other duties as assigned.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Associate Degree in Nursing required
• Current Wisconsin Registered Nurse licensure
• Two years of full-time or equivalent direct care occupational experience as a practicing RN
• Additional two years long term care experience required
• Current knowledge, skills, and attitudes consistent with the legal and ethical practice of
Nursing Assistant are required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and internet
• Meet Wisconsin Caregivers Background Check and Criminal Background requirements
• Valid WI driver license with the ability to drive to and from assigned work sites throughout
• Complete a Train the Trainer course
Internal and External applicants complete and submit the online employment application at https://www.swtc.edu/about/job-opportunities. For questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 608.822.2314.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: September 1, 2018
STARTING DATE: Fall 2018
SALARY RANGES: Bachelors $39,549 - $48,194
Masters $43,263 – $52,720
(Pay calculation based on a semester load percentage, education and experience)
SELECTION PROCESS: The Review Committee will screen applicants and contact them for an interview. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not assure the candidate an interview. Final candidate’s employment offer will be subject to completion of a criminal background check and
pre-employment drug screening.
Southwest Tech does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability,
or age in its programs and activities. The Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Officer has been
designated to handle inquiries regarding non- discrimination policies. Call 800-362-3322, Ext. 2315
(TDD: 608-822-2072) or write Southwest Tech, 1800 Bronson Blvd.,
Fennimore, WI 53809.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|