Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
PRODUCTION WORKERS NEEDED
1st & 2nd shifts available
Position Summary :
A local Dyersville company is in need of Assemblers for their 1st and 2nd shift teams. They will assist the line leader in direct production of trusses under supervision of the table leader.
- Lift lumber onto production area.
- Set wood to truss patterns according to laser projection.
- Fasten wood joints together in a safe manner.
- Sets and secures truss plates on wood joints properly and timely.
- Stacks trusses and checks for missing and/or mis-installed plates.
- Installs proper truss tags according to drawings.
- Band trusses together and mark job numbers and truss ID numbers on the truss.
- Report defective tools and equipment to supervisor.
- Clean-up work area at end of shift.
To be considered for this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|