Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
If you are reliable and detailed, this Maintenance position is for you! The ideal candidate will have experience and technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assemble, install and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance building neat and clean.
- Ensures that all work performed meets OSHA, D.O.T. and U.B.C. codes.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|