ReceptionistKunkel & Associates, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Kunkel & Associates is a commercial insurance brokerage and consulting firm committed to providing quality service through unparalleled professionalism and personalized attention for over 15 years.
Our team provides consultative solutions for your transportation, property and casualty, and employee benefits needs. Our organization continues to grow and develop by bringing innovative advantages to our clients; including: comprehensive nursing services, resource consulting, safety and loss control management, and claims management.
Work with us, not for us.
At Kunkel & Associates, we continue to search for talented individuals to join our team. If you are seeking a position that is rewarding, challenging, provides growth opportunities, and is fun, consider a career with us. Even if you don’t see the position you’re looking for, please still apply. We’re always interested in talking to great people.
K&A Locations: Dubuque, Iowa (Headquarters); Madison, Wisconsin and Kansas City, Kansas
Check out our recruitment video: https://kunkel-inc.com/careers to learn more about what we do at Kunkel and our team members!
Kunkel & Associates is a commercial insurance brokerage and consulting
firm that specializes in assisting organizations manage their Property &
Casualty (P&C), Employee Benefits, Medical Management, and
Transportation programs. We take pride in exceeding customer
expectations within a unique working environment and uphold a culture that
embraces passion, perseverance, and enthusiasm.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Prepare and fax Certificates of Insurance
- Perform Close Day functions
- Prepare and organize policies for clients
- Run motor vehicle records and send to insurance companies for approval
- Prepare marketing files by creating renewal questionnaires and requesting loss runs
- Prepare and send out cancellations for owner operator policies
- Prepare auto identification cards
- Notify accounting department of incoming UPS/Fed Ex/Office Supply packages
- Prepare and distribute mail and electronic faxes on a daily basis
- Support staff in assigned project-based work
- Update and create contacts in Microsoft Outlook
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning and filing
- Associate’s degree or applicable job experience
- 1-3 years experience in administrative or related field
- Candidate must have a minimum speed of 60 WPM
- Must have strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, & Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work, and handle assignments with success and accuracy
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|