Senior AccountantKnapp and Hosch, CPA, Dubuque, IA
Knapp and Hosch CPA's is seeking a highly motivated accounting professional to join our firm as a senior accountant. We are a local accounting firm that provides accounting and tax services to individuals and small businesses in a variety of industries. As a senior accountant you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with clients in a variety of industries within a team atmosphere
- Preparation of business and individual income tax returns
- Complete various general ledger activities including bank and account
reconciliations, adjusting entries, and sales tax reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting
- The position is full-time with additional hours required during tax season
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Two to five years of previous experience within a CPA firm is preferred.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CPA license or actively pursuing CPA license
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Resume"
or mail it to Knapp and Hosch CPA's,
5025 Wolff Rd, Ste 102, Dubuque, IA 52002.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||5025 Wolff Rd Ste 102|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|