Software Engineering InternshipCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campuses manage their physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
We're all about people.
We work very hard to sustain a culture that empowers people and inspires them to do the very best work they can. Processes, schedules, goals, rewards – they all reflect the massive appreciation we have for the people who make this company tick.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- You’ll work in a state-of-the-art collaborative development space on the Northeast frontier of the Silicon Prairie.
- You’ll work with and learn from a crack team of Software Engineers.
- You’ll work with a small close-knit Agile team that includes Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and UX Designers.
- You’ll work on industry leading, exceptionally flexible, metadata driven web and mobile applications.
- You’ll be encouraged to share and learn with others across multiple teams.
- You’ll participate in lively technology discussions where your opinion is truly valued.
- You’ll eat, sleep, and breathe the tenets of outstanding UX and UI.
- You’ll floor everyone with a barrage of fresh ideas about corporate culture and the future of technology.
- You’ll constantly brag to your friends about how much your summer internship rules.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You’re currently enrolled in a four-year Computer Science, CIS, MIS or Mathematics bachelor’s degree program.
- You’re ready to get your hands dirty writing new code.
- You’re passion for software development and innovation is paired with a desire to learn.
- You have interest or experience in the agile development concepts – paired programming, test-driven development, simple design, etc.
- You’re organized, you manage your time well, and you stand behind your work.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, it was really hard but we did it...
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|