Facilities Program / Maintenance Manager | Direct HireSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Facilities Program Manager
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $65,000+/ year
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a growing locally owned and operated Dubuque company seeking a driven facility professional seeking their next challenge. This position will expand the knowledge and career of the chosen candidate as the hiring company continues its growth of client-focused facility services.
This crucial role will act as a liaison bridging client needs with technical field logistics. Their efforts will deepen relationships with existing client base and continue the growth of the hiring company’s reputation and breadth of services throughout the region.The Facilities Program Manager will leverage their technical knowledge to coordinate and support the maintenance team by monitoring and promoting effective & efficient operations and consistent delivery of facility services.The Facilities Program Manager will aid property management staff with building strong, positive client relationships, through frequent tenant interaction, coordinating of services, and collection & analysis of strategic, operational data.
What You Get To Do
- Assist, lead, implementation and roll-out of new CMMS
- Promote adoption and use of CMMS amongst staff and clients
- Leverage CMMS to coordinate operations and track performance
- Conduct periodic site inspections to review maintenance effectiveness and service delivery
- Monitor, manage, and promote customer satisfaction
- Participate in negotiating purchasing agreements with local providers
- Monitor vendor performance and maintain strong, positive relationships
- Implement processes to ensure facility and tenant data stays up-to-date in CMMS
- Lead effort to define and implement operations and maintenance best practices; incorporate into CMMS
- Coordinate and track staff technical & safety training
- Implement and maintain emergency preparedness plans; coordinate training and drills
- Document, communicate, and train staff on facility services related processes
- Implement and oversee parts inventory management
What We Need From You
- At least 5 years facility management experience
- Bachelor degree in related field (e.g. engineering, construction, facility management), preferred
- Strong relationship and customer management skills
- In-depth use of computers, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- CMMS experience
- Facility related certification (e.g. FMP, ProFM, FMA, BOC), preferred
- Self-directed, Process-oriented, Value-driven
If you are interested in learning more, submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor
Amanda@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
|Years of Experience||--|