Controller / AccountantSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Controller / Accountant
Wage: $50k - $60k / year
A locally owned and operated business in the construction trades is seeking a Controller to add to their team. The best fit candidate will have three (3) plus strong accounting experience, be self-directed, analytical and able to complete tasks in a timely manner. Duties include record keeping and hands on day to day oversight of accounting systems. Must be personable and have proven strong team communication skills. Will report to owner about financial business operations with accurate accounting records and best practices
What you get to do:
- Manage the processing of all financial transactions
- Cash management: Cash ledger, make deposits, monitor checking balance for cash flow needs, monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform month end Accounting duties (prepare financial statements, compile cost data for time and material invoices, etc)
- Manage Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payables
- Process and review payroll, prepare W-2’s and annual payroll filings
- Process new hire paperwork, request insurance certificates and 1099’s from subcontractors
What we need from you:
- College degree required in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred, but not required. We value proven work experience as well.
- 3+ years of public accounting and/or construction accounting experienced required.
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|