Construction Crew Foreman- $2000 SIGN ON BONUSFARMTEK, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
Summary: The person in this position reports to the Construction Supervisor, and is responsible for directly supervising the construction of building structures.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work activities of construction crews assigned to assemble fabric buildings onsite, and provide input on their performance to the Assistant Project Manager.
- Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of buildings and/or assist purchaser in preparation of site as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding installations
- Mobilize and protect necessary construction equipment.
5. Insure all parts and materials are available onsite.
- Monitor quality of the installation and report any problems or potential problems to the Assistant Project Manager.
- Document and photograph progress of construction projects.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge’s, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to human resources management
Knowledge of building codes and restrictions
Knowledge of safety policies and regulations
Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
Ability to define and solve specific customer problems associated with installation
Ability to supervise the work of others
Skill at using construction tools and equipment
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Frequent travel is required; work is generally scheduled for weekdays, but sometimes requires travel and work on Saturdays and Sundays. Frequently requires physical labor typical of construction activities, which includes lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, and reaching. Working outside is required, sometimes in harsh weather conditions.
Ability to read and follow complex instructions and read blueprints and schematics, plus one year of construction experience
The person in this position needs continuous training in corporate policies and procedures related to product installation and human resources management, and construction techniques.
This listing has expired
12 Hour Shift
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|