Graphic Designer--Marketing CoordinatorTruck Country, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group has an opening for a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Creates designs for print, web and video to sell McCoy Group products and services.
- Develops print project creation, including sales flyer/brochures, trade show materials, banners and display materials, cards and newsletters.
- Assists and supports marketing functions including events, mailings, newsletters, etc.
- Prepares presentations to explain the Company’s current and future strategies.
- Maintains the company’s image and brands in a professional manner on all projects and in all situations.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Provides website, intranet and promo monitor updating as well as video and photo editing.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, administrators and the general public.
- Knowledge of applications of Mac software, Adobe Creative Suite software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Acrobat Pro. Proficient with other applications such as iMovie, Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the internet, website design and e-mail marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred, associates degree in graphic design required.
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation & paid personal days.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|