Treasury Management & ACH Payments Risk AnalystHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Treasury Management & ACH Payments Risk Analyst to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Treasury Management & ACH Payments Risk Analyst oversees risk, compliance, reporting, and technology (Centrex PIQ) related to depository services, with special emphasis on ACH, RDC(eDeposit) and mRDC. The Analyst ensures completion of ACH Origination and RDC customer reviews and audits and coordinates with banks on related risk management activities. The role analyzes payment risks related to depository services, facilitates the development of suggestions, and monitors actions related to risk mitigation efforts. Additionally, the TM, ACH and Payments Risk Analyst researches and communicates the implications of trends in the industry and changes in NACHA rules and FFIEC guidance.
1. Maintaining and improving upon Heartland’s policies and guidelines for secondary credit risk to ensure consistency with regular guidance and adherence by the banks for risk approvals
2. Develops and produces monthly payments dashboard reports for management on customer activity, volumes, trends, new developments, etc.
3. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
4. 2-3 years of TM payment risk experience and 3-5 years of financial services experience particularly in Treasury services and/or Commercial Card is highly desired
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members.
We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|