Activities CoordinatorSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
New Opportunity! Activity Coordinator
The Activity Coordinator will complete activity assessments within 3 business days of resident move-ins. Provide ongoing physical, spiritual, and cognitive activities for the residents’ enjoyment according to their interests. Working schedule must be flexible from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mon-Fri.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete Activity Pursuit Form within 3 business days of each resident’s move-in.
- Maintain and follow budget.
- Be able to respond to flexible scheduling.
- Present in-services/training for staff regarding activities for all levels of functioning.
- Provide activity materials and train staff regarding dementia residents.
- Provide a variety of physical, spiritual, and cognitive activities.
- Coordinate and supervise planned outings.
- Coordinate, recruit, and supervise volunteers.
- Coordinate and prepare activities that staff will conduct.
- Write newsletter article, monthly.
- Attend bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, and coordinators’ meeting.
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication and written skills
- Organizational skills
- Able to lift 15-20 lbs
- Have a good driving record
- Listening skills
- Commitment to the elderly
- Patience and flexibility
- Well-developed people skills
- Professional confidentiality
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with the elderly
- Experience in a Home Health Agency atmosphere
If Interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|