Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a Supply Chain Management Company providing customized logistical solutions to companies throughout the world. We are an innovative, full service transportation management provider enabling our clients to maximize their supply chain efficiency. Due to ongoing business growth we are beginning our search to add to our current team in our corporate office in Dubuque, IA.
In the Logistics Coordinator I position, you will be a part of our Control Tower Team responsible for the scheduling, coordinating and optimizing of Client shipments from vendors and client facilities. The purpose of this position will be to ensure that the shipments are routed following the Client’s routing Rules of Engagement (ROE) and meeting the Clients shipment schedule requirements. Measurement of shipment performance, on time pickup & delivery are critical Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that will assist in defining success in the position.
Your position will be critical in executing the optimization of our client’s supply chain through the use of our technology which supports our integrated TMS. Management of the carrier base to on time pickup and delivery measurements generated through the planning, tendering and execution of our Client’s shipments will be critical to ensure our Client’s delivery requirements are met. The Control Tower, and each Logistics Coordinator on the Control Tower team, is critical to the evolving partnership between Rockfarm and our Client.
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a growing Logistics Service Provider delivering logistics solutions throughout North America. Our integrated TMS coupled with the Rockfarm team drives waste and cost from our Clients’ Supply Chains enabling our Clients to deliver more competitive product to the market place.
Control Tower – Logistics Coordinator I Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the efficient and effective pick up of scheduled shipments for the Rockfarm Client and Client Vendors
• Optimize shipment routings by identifying all potential modes and their service times and costs
• Route Client Shipments both inbound and outbound per the ROE’s established by each Client
• Track and trace shipments in transit and report any issues to the Client Relations Manager with potential follow up the Rockfarm Clients
• Identify issues that may delay the targeted delivery time of the in transit shipments and work to resolve these issues in the day to day operations of the supply chain
• Effectively communicate the root causes for shipment delays in transit to the Client Relations Manager and to the Control Tower Supervisor