Recruiter/Orientation SpecialistEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment is seeking a Recruiter/Orientation Specialist for a local company! Candidates will be responsible for recruiting over the road drivers. Experience in the trucking industry is preferred!
- Use provided marketing material to generate interest from provided applicants along with generating your own additional leads
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from potential drivers concerning possible employment and inform drivers of the available positions based on their experience and hiring zones
- Pre-qualify drivers to ensure they meet qualifications and hiring guidelines by conducting phone interviews, completing the driver's application, reviewing job history background checks, moving violations, and accidents for all potential drivers
- Finalize the hiring process by scheduling the driver for orientation and organize arrangements for travel and lodging
- Work with other departments to review questionable applicants
- Assists with various company projects involving competitors' information gathering, driver retention efforts, company morale projects and company public relations events
- Conduct Driver Orientation
- When time allows assist in driver safety functions
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience in recruiting or call center
- Knowledge of hiring procedures, DOT regulations and the transportation industry is a plus
- Capable of using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Must have good computer skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Build relationships and rapport with current and future employees
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Molly at Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com. Or call Express today at 563-583-1600!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|