Dubuque Laser and Fabrication Brake Press OperatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Dubuque Laser and Fabrication
Press Brake Operator
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am - 3:20pm to include overtime until 5:20pm.
Wage: Based on Experience
- Performs a wide variety of press brake operations, including setups.
- Sets dies and stops as directed and adjusts ram, backstops and other factors as required to produce bends that conform in all aspects to drawing specifications.
- Uses calipers and other measuring devices to check and confirm that dimensions and tolerances are met.
- Ensure compliance with procedures as well as company and department policy.
- Operate a forklift and other related motorized and riding equipment.
- Contributes to company operations by performing other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude of machinery.
- Able to read and interpret blue prints and follow work orders and specifications.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
- Use of calipers and height gauge.
- Measure accurately and use math skills including being able to convert decimals to fractions and metric to inches.
- Work independently with minimal supervision but able to communicate and work with other departments.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items and maintain a quick and steady pace working efficiently throughout the shift.
- Organized and have good communication skills.
This is an immediate opening with excellent benefits. Please contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals or email your resume to Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com if you are interested in this position.
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|