Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
a Local company is looking to bring on an administrative assistant to their team. This person would be responsible for assuring driver compliance with DOT regulations, driver electronic and paper log review/auditing, maintaining databases, spreadsheets, and various electronic records, creating and maintaining safety performance and trend reports.
Temporary/Possible to hire
- assuring driver compliance with DOT regulations
- driver electronic and paper log review/auditing
- maintaining databases, spreadsheets
- and various electronic records
- creating and maintaining safety performance and trend reports
- continuous education and training of drivers and company employees on the DOT Hours of Service regulations through phone consultations, group presentations.
- Experience in an office setting
- Safety background
- Heavy computer skills
- Excellent data entry
- Scanning & filing
- Will train the right candidate
Submit your qualifications to Sedona Staffing by emailing email@example.com or by calling 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Key West, IA
|Years of Experience||--|