On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
- Enter company information into their database
- Accounts Receivables functions
- Process orders, forms, and requests
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Assist co-workers as needed
- Associates Degree or greater education required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internet data mining skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send your resume to Madi at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com .
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|