Service/Maintenance CoordinatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment is working with a local trucking company to search for a Maintenance Coordinator. This is a full-time, first shift position.
- Maintain PM Programs by ensuring proper scheduling of all equipment
- Manage purchasing of vehicle parts, tires, and supplies.
- Coordinate all repairs and body shop work.
- Maintain Parts and Shop inventory
- Process all invoices through maintenance program
- Maintain all vendor related RO’s
- Manage vehicle information files, transfers, disposal of forms.
- Manage and follow through with all warranty claims.
- Use Vendor web sites
- Assisting with scheduling tasks for technicians.
- Take road call information when needed
- Filing as needed.
- Other Job Duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of fleet maintenance experience and previous mechanic experience is required in addition to minimum of one year experience as a lead technician or leadership role.
- DOT rules and regulations knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
If you are qualified for this position, please call Express today at 563-583-1600!
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|