Production Support Clerk-- $16 (Direct Hire)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque factory is seeking a full time Production Support Clerk. This position supports the daily manufacturing needs of the factory. This is a direct hire position starting at $16/hour. This is a 2nd shift position.
- Support daily manufacturing needs.
- Assist supervisors with production work assignments.
- Provide and coordinate materials, tooling and equipment for expediting production.
- Print and distribute job traveler packets for manufacturing operations.
- Document and update production schedules and revisions.
- Audit, correct, balance and maintain job completion status within the manufacturing system.
- Assist with corrective action processes and employee training.
- Maintain inventory and supplies, coordinate material movements and manufacturing system transactions.
- Process purchased material through receiving.
- Assess and document quality and engineering specifications.
- Utilize quality measuring instruments.
- Perform SPC checks.
- Understand and apply Lean Manufacturing principles such as 5S and set up reduction tactics.
- Document inventory data, perform manufacturing data corrections, perform and document safety audits, audit lockout/tagout procedures, fire extinguisher and safety equipment inspections.
If you are a qualified candidate, please send your resume to Madelyn Jantsch with Express Employment Professionals at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Madi Jantsch|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Years of Experience||--|