Commercial Loan Doc QC IIHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Commercial Loan Doc QC II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Commercial Loan Doc QC performs a quality control post-closing review of all new Commercial/Ag loans and renewals, both internally and externally prepared, to ensure that the loan documentation has been properly executed at loan closing. They will also perform a quality control review to identify missing mandatory closing documentation before it becomes an audit or examination finding.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business (preferred)
- 3-5 years loan documentation processing
- Possess a thorough understanding of Commercial/Ag Loan related documentation
- 1-3 years experience in quality review of moderate to complex loan documents.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth.
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs.
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities.
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness.
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|