On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment is seeking an Inventory Supply Manager in the Dubuque area to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. This job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful inventory supply manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- 2-4 yr Business, finance or accounting degree
- Ability to spot trends and adjust for holiday or seasonal fluctuations
- Excel and Access experience required
- As400 experience helpful but not required.
If qualified & interested, please send resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com.
As always-- never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Madi Jantsch|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Mail:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|