UltrasonographerUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be Monday through Friday, 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, for 64 hours per pay period, and as needed. There is a call rotation with this position.
- Under the direction of the radiology management staff and in coordination with the radiologist, the ultrasonographer will provide care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Conduct and perform ultrasound imaging procedures not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Responsibilities for designated areas and/or procedures are required to obtain quality patient care.
- Requires initiative, ingenuity and independent judgement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be a graduate of an accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonographer program. Candidates must hold either a current registration with the American Registration of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or be registry eligible and be a Registered Vascular Tech (RVT) or RVT eligible.