AssemblersSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing is currently looking for two (2) candidates to fill open positions for our client in the Dubuque area. These are full time positions offering an excellent working environment and growth opportunities. If you feel you are a fit for these positions; please email your resume to JoeV@careerpros.com.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Interpret specifications received from vendor.
- Choose the appropriate tools based on the material of product.
- Review final work and check completely that all quality standards have been met before passing the work to the next technician
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Good hand-eye coordination, good manual dexterity, and attention to detail
- Excellent color perception.
- Strong ability to pay close attention to details
To apply for these positions; please email JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer