MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Maintain the facility through preventative and corrective maintenance on electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and other related systems.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and other related systems.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and take appropriate corrective action.
- Respond to emergency situations such as fire, power outage, gas or water leaks.
- Maintain equipment with standard preventative maintenance procedures.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Maintain records on all equipment maintenance and repair.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Trade school graduate or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to safely and effectively operate hand and power tools.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and apply technical material, schematics, and blueprints.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
|Years of Experience||--|