Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Are you a highly organized and motivated individual? Are you able to think critically and work collaboratively to solve complex puzzles? If so, you may make a good fit for us! Flexsteel is seeking a Business System Analyst to work closely with our Business Process Delivery (BPD) team and ABAP Development team to provide the best technical solutions for customer-facing platforms. This individual will develop, test, and deploy system configurations in support of BPD projects, providing level 2 systems support for Flexsteel.
This role carries project responsibility, in which qualified candidates will possess and be able to apply a broad knowledge of technical and business concepts to assignments that may be complex, working with general supervisors as needed to ensure project success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with BPD and ABAP Team to propose and implement the best technical solution to solve business problems.
- Analyzes existing systems for problem areas, working with BPD and ABAP teams to improve stability, streamline processes, and implement new business processes and systems.
- Consults with BPD and ABAP Team to ensure test scenarios are defined and understood while considering the effect of development on other aspects of the system.
- Consults with Analytics and Reporting Architect to understand requirements, communicate restrictions, design and build efficient and sustainable tools for dashboarding, reporting and analytics.
- Drive continuous process improvement by reviewing applications, reports and analytics, making recommendations on new or existing systems.
- Works with business leaders, BPD, and BSAs to assure program and function requirements are understood and documented, defining technical scope and objectives in all functional areas. Reviews and analyzes business requirements.
- Analyzes existing systems for difficulties and failure modes and revises programs and procedures to mitigate risk to the enterprise
- Support technical areas:
- Provide system configuration, support, and documentation in support of BPD projects.
- Provide timely level 2 support of business issues with systems within assigned domain(s)
- Deliver projects with required levels of configuration, testing, documentation for planned transport management.
- Monitor ticket system and remediate defects in an efficient manner.
- Provide level 2 support expertise in areas like:
- SAP SD
- Hybris Commerce / CPQ
- Variant Configurator
- Business Objects Suite
- Provides aid in hardware/software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
- SAP experience required, S/4 HANA preferred.
- Business application experience with Fiori, Lumina, Business Objects Suite, and Variant Configurator desired.
- Experienced with service pack upgrades, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Notes
- Background Environment: 5+ years supporting manufacturing computer systems in a distributed manufacturing environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|