Clinical Psychologist- $95k+, sign-on bonus, outpatient clinic, assessment and psychotherapyMedical Associates, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
Psychologist (Ph.D./Psy.D.) Opportunity
Medical Associates Clinic, a multispecialty group practice, is seeking a full-time, outpatient clinical Psychologist. The position consists primarily of assessment and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Collegial team of 5 Licensed Psychologists, 5 Psychiatrists, 2 ARNPs, 1 PA, 4 RNs, 1 LPN
- Psychologists hold a monthly case-study meeting for even more collaboration and continuing education
- Utilization of shared electronic medical records for whole-patient care across primary care & multidisciplinary specialist team
- Minimum starting base of $95K with increase potential to commensurate with experience
- $10k commencement bonus + relocation assistance + productivity-based bonus potential
- Monday-Friday daytime hours—no nights, no weekends!
- 19 days paid vacation per year + 5 CME days + paid holiday + sick days
- Excellent health insurance, strong retirement plan including profit sharing, $2k/year for continuing education, direct funding for licensure costs
- Area’s most comprehensive mental health team of Psychologists and Psychiatrists
- Over 170 providers and 1,050 staff make up the area’s leading healthcare provider and only multispecialty group practice
- 27 specialty departments with two Dubuque campus locations and 9 Family Care Network clinics in IA, WI and IL
- Recognition includes MGMA “Better Performing Groups” and U.S. News and World Report’s “America’s Best Health Plans”
Community Overview: Dubuque, Iowa
- Beautiful city overlooking the Mississippi River with a population of 70,000 and a drawing base of over 250,000
- Centrally located with one-hour driving distance to Madison and Iowa City, and only three hours to Chicago
- Community & Entertainment: great restaurants, local breweries & wineries, miles of hiking & biking trails, museums and performing arts, live music and festivals, boat/kayak access, nearby downhill skiing, networking groups for all ages and interests!
- Schools & Family: outstanding public and private schools, lots of family-centered activities throughout the year, programs for just about every extracurricular--sports/arts/music/social
- Housing & Living: several options including downtown city lofts, restored single family homes, nearby suburbs in the country, townhouses centrally located (cost of living 9% lower than national average)
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|