In this particular role, you will compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes. You will be computing costs and calculating rates for goods, services, and shipment of goods. Successful candidates will have demonstrated accuracy in this area.
So how do you land this opportunity? First, an absolute requirement is to be a high school graduate or have an equivalency such as a GED. If you have an Associate’s degree that will set you apart from the competition. Having high skills in the latest version of Microsoft Excel, possessing a solid understanding of billing and have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn technology that supports the business will position you for success.
What do you need to have in order to be considered?
- Two or more years of accounting experience is required, with billing experience being highly preferred - we will give preference to someone with billing experience
- Petroleum experience is not required but is highly desired
- Experience with the latest version of Microsoft Excel - we do administer an online Excel test to check this
- Ability to develop and grow in a fast-paced and rapidly emerging business environment
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running
Ability to contribute to a positive team environment
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|