Installation, Maintenance, or Repair Worker, OtherSedona Staffing Services, Cascade, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Part-Time, 25 hrs/wk, 9am-2:00 (hours are negotiable)
The Maintenance Coordinator will have the overall responsibility for maintaining the community building and grounds, as well as all related equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have empty apartments ready for move-in in a timely manner.
- The Maintenance Coordinator is required to do the following tasks: maintenance repairs, painting, carpet cleaning, and general cleaning if housekeepers are not available.
- Upon approval of the Manager, complete work orders and return copy to Manager when completed.
- Responsible for completing and documenting scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for daily walk through of building and grounds picking up debris and writing up work orders, as needed.
- Assist in emergencies; i.e. fires and power outages.
- During regular working hours be responsible for stabilizing an emergency.
- If necessary, you may be called during off hours or weekends for any emergencies within the Community.
- Use OSHA safety precautions i.e. Lock Out Tag Out.
- Attend all bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, coordinators’ meetings, and other meetings and committees as assigned by the Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to lift between 40 and 50 lbs up to 40 inches
- Self directed and motivated
- Willing to accept supervision
- Commitment to the elderly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- High school diploma and 1 - 3 years job related experience
- Training on Lock Out Tag Out Program
- Small Equipment Program
- Any HVAC training or licensed to do HVAC
- Any certificates of completion for plumbing or electricity
- Experience working with the elderly
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|