Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1st/2nd shift positions
Move material from one location to another as indicated by pick ticket or by other instructions.
- Package material for shipment or for customer pickup as indicated by instructions.
- Unpack material received for placement on the shelves or for repackaging.
- Perform minor assembly or disassembly tasks to prepare material goods for shipping or for customer use.
- Measure, cut, and package material as needed for shipment.
- Keep records and update paperwork and/or computerized systems to indicate material or order status.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
To apply to this position, submit resume to email@example.com or call Diane at 563-875-7030
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|