Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Directly responsible for overall operation of the plant and ensure production, quality, and safety goals are met. Support company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
Review costs and modify programs to meet budget guidelines. Develop an effective system of communications to ensure the effective flow of information to all plant personnel. Meet required production goals. Ensure safety of all employees by making sure that all employees are properly trained, safety equipment is properly used and safety procedures are followed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Overall responsibility to ensure product launch objectives, project capital needs and customer requirements are met.
- Determine plant procedures and policies.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure appropriate staffing and employee development.
- Support plant safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate manning and scheduling is done to support customer requirements.
- Assist plant in source selection and strategic planning.
- Engage everyone in the safety process.
- Provide the necessary resources and support safety initiatives.
- Recognize outstanding performers.
- Lead by example.
- Overall plant goals and objectives
- Employee training and development
- Annual financial planning
If interested in this position, please call Diane Ungs at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|