Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
PRODUCTION WORKERS NEEDED
This position is responsible for measuring, cutting and moving material for fabrication according to design drawings and/or work orders.
Also, this position is responsible for quality control and getting the items ready for shipment to customers.
- Set-up the necessary tools to fabricate the assigned product
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements
- Measure, cut, and/or move materials into position for fabrication according to design drawings and work order instructions
- Ability to learn heat sealing process
- Correct any errors or rework as necessary
- Prepare finished product for next transfer or shipment
1st and 2nd shift Opportunities
If interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|