Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1st & 2nd shift available
Work four 10/hr days, Monday-Thursday!
- 1st shift 5:45am – 3:15pm
- 2nd Shift 3:15pm - 1:45am
- Set-up tools, machines, fixtures and materials needed to fabricate the assigned product
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements
- Measure, cut, and/or move materials into position for fabrication according to design drawings and work order instructions
- Correct any errors or rework as necessary
- Prepare finished product for next transfer/shipment
For immediate consideration, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|