Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Applies filler rod manually to supply weld metal.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes.
- Prepares broken parts for welding by grooving or scarfing surfaces.
- Chips off excess weld, slag, and spatter.
- Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace.
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assembles them in jig or fixture.
- Tacks assemblies together.
If you are a qualified welder, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Diane at
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|